Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Smoothie addiction


Lately, it is an odd day if I don't make some sort of smoothie. I think I have a serious addiction. Almost every night, Joe and I get Kayla and Isaiah to bed and then it is time to make some sort of new smoothie, depending on the ingredients we have in the fridge. Just when I sit down to enjoy my smoothie after a long hot day, Porter begins to pant, groan, throw his arms and legs, and look at me in the most sweet way. (meaning: he wants my smoothie). It is the cutest thing ever and I can never deny my little boy. Porter lives for his smoothie fill every day. Is it odd that my 6 month old already knows how to drink out of a straw? Gotta love smoothies!

8 comments:

Bennifer said...

Just going through your latest posts. Your kids are adorable. Congrats on the anniversary. I hope he treats you better than he did me. HA HA I'm kidding. He knows what I mean if he hasn't enlightened you on our High School fling. I wanted to comment on each one, but that would take forever so I just thought I'd comment on one but now I can't think of what I was going to say. Anyways, I love your posts. They are so entertaining. And your plants look great Joe!

Joanne said...

everyone loves a smothie! that is such a cute picture, you have a great family.

juli said...

Oh Heidi! Porter is such a cutie!! We love you all so much. Let's get together soon!

Perry's said...

HE is so cute. i can't believe he can drink out of a straw

Matt and Elaina said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to see him and the rest of your cute family soon!

pmkennedy said...

Great picture - is he making a face because of the taste or the temperature - brain freeze!! :) I didn't know babies that young could drink from a straw?! Miss you guys - take care :)

Jenny and Jake said...

I hear ya! My favorite smoothie recipe is frozen dark sweet cherries, oats. vanilla coffee creamer and milk! Try it out, it's the best! I am so sad I didn't make it over to visit while we were in Utah. I am glad you guys are doing well! Happy Birthday coming up in case I forget on the actually date!

Grandma Poulsen said...

I love Porter's cute pose! And your smoothies are the best!