1. What is something mom always says to you? Be nice.
2. What makes mom happy? When we don't mess up the house.
3. What makes mom sad? When I fight Isaiah.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? When Mommy tickles me.
5. What was your mom like as a child? That small.
6. How old is your mom? Thousand
7. How tall is your mom? That tall.
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? Ariel
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Make dinner
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Hugs
11. What is your mom really good at? Taking pictures of me.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Not carrying a car, only daddy is strong to carry it.
13. What does your mom do for her job? Cleans up the games we mess up and when we break things.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Peanut Butter and Jelly
15. What makes you proud of your mom? For picking flowers
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Ariel
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play hide and go seek
18. How are you and your mom the same? Because we love each other.
19. How are you and your mom different? When Heavenly Father made us different.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Kisses.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? When she gets married to daddy and when daddy picks flowers for mommy.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? The museum.
I tried asking Isaiah the same questions, but he didn't quite undersand........maybe in a few months. Try it out, it's fun to see what these little kids come up with.