Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kayla's answers..........


I asked Kayla these questions and these were her answers:

1. What is something mom always says to you? Be nice.

2. What makes mom happy? When we don't mess up the house.

3. What makes mom sad? When I fight Isaiah.

4. How does your mom make you laugh? When Mommy tickles me.

5. What was your mom like as a child? That small.

6. How old is your mom? Thousand

7. How tall is your mom? That tall.

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? Ariel

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Make dinner

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Hugs

11. What is your mom really good at? Taking pictures of me.

12. What is your mom not very good at? Not carrying a car, only daddy is strong to carry it.

13. What does your mom do for her job? Cleans up the games we mess up and when we break things.

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Peanut Butter and Jelly

15. What makes you proud of your mom? For picking flowers

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Ariel

17. What do you and your mom do together? Play hide and go seek

18. How are you and your mom the same? Because we love each other.

19. How are you and your mom different? When Heavenly Father made us different.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Kisses.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? When she gets married to daddy and when daddy picks flowers for mommy.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? The museum.


I tried asking Isaiah the same questions, but he didn't quite undersand........maybe in a few months. Try it out, it's fun to see what these little kids come up with.

9 comments:

Laura W said...

Ha! I love it. :) I saw this a while ago when Ari was too small, so I'm going to go try this again. :)

Skousen # 4 said...

She is so great. I still think she is the funniest kid for the songs she was making up.

Joanne said...

so cute! I want to try it too.

tristanandtricia said...

Those answers are so cute. Heidi, you don't look a day over thousand. BTW- I'm glad to see they can both wink better than Joe. :)

juli said...

So cute. Kayla is such a sweet girl! I am going to try this too. Too bad you can't lift a car. That would have come in handy on out trip!!

Matt and Elaina said...

What a cute idea! I'll have to try it with our kids. I love hearing what kids come up with to say!

Grandma Poulsen said...

Great answers - and cute winks in the photos!

NYCJD said...

Wait. They can wink? Joe can't wink. Never has been able to. He holds one eye shut manually while opening and closing the other. I remember girls recoiling at him when he would "wink".

Bennifer said...

That is so funny. I love their winking pictures. It was good to see you guys. Thanks Village Inn for bringing is together. Hope to see you again at Amy's Homecoming!