Sunday, March 29, 2009

Children's Museum

On St. Patrick's Day, the Children's Museum in Salt Lake let everyone in for free. My sister-in-law, Julianne and I decided to take our kids for a fun-filled day. We we first got there they gave the kids some crazy looking glasses to look for leprechauns. Kayla could not get enough of them and was SO eager to find a leprechaun that she hardly even wanted to look at all the displays.


The kids had so much fun. We will definitely have to go back sometime.


Do they look official or what?

1 comments:

Grandma Poulsen said...

I really like these photos from the Children’s Museum. I love the glasses (with the tape in the middle ☺ ) and Isaiah’s animal costume! And, I must agree that all the children look official as they are reporting the news on KSL.