Monday, September 14, 2009

The things you'll do to get your kids in bed....



The other night I was trying to get my kids to stay in bed. Kayla said that if she stayed in bed she wanted pink eggs in the morning, and then Isaiah quickly said he wanted green eggs ( his very favorite color). In the morning, at about 6:30, the both ran to my side of the bed and woke me up with big smiles and asked for their color specific eggs. They have the best memories, and stay in bed for the right incentives.





4 comments:

Paige said...

You are the cutest mom EVER!!!

Jessi said...

You're a genius. Colorful eggs beat threats anytime. (Not that I EVER do that! :) Can I just come to your house and take notes?

Grandma Poulsen said...

Clever! This brings back memories of our "green eggs and ham" breakfasts!

Perry's said...

That is so cute. But I must say it looks so sick. :)