Monday, November 7, 2011

Pumpkins


Time to get the ball rolling again with this blog. It seems that ever since we bought our house (over two years ago) life sped up really fast and this blog took the back burner. I look at my kids and how fast they are growing and all the cute things they are doing/saying and I need to be better at keeping track.
Here are some of the pumpkins we grew in our garden this year. We grew a total of 6 pumpkins and we have 6 in our family, so it was perfect!! We had a fun time carving our pumpkins and lighting them on our porch. I love this time of year.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Yeah! your kids are so cute? Does Savanna's hair stick straight up just like Kayla's did? I love it!! Hope things are going well!

Tricia said...

Cute kids! We miss you guys. Keep updating!!!