Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day


Happy Fathers Day Dad!! I have been thinking about my wonderful Dad all day today and how much he means to me. Dad, I consider you one of my very very best friends!! Thanks for everything you have done for me. Kayla and Isaiah just adore you and can't wait to be next to you. I love you so much!!


I am also very grateful for Joe's Dad. I love his hard work, his ability to dream, and his charisma towards others. Thanks for raising such a wonderful son. I love you!


And of course, I am so grateful for the wonderful father Joe is to Kayla and Isaiah. He loves them so much and would sacrifice anything for them. Joe is always hesitant to sing for me, but when it comes to Kayla and Isaiah he always sings so sweetly to them before they go to bed. I love you so much Joe. I am so glad you are the father of our wonderful kids.



Happy Fathers Day to all the wonderful fathers out there. Thanks for helping the world go round!!!

5 comments:

Skousen # 4 said...

Joe is a wonderful father to my kids to. Brittany

Debra said...

Heidi and Joe! ok, I'll admit it.... I've been reading your blog for about a week now...I even linked to it from my blog, I hope that's alright.

I am so happy for your marriage, I had no idea! You guys are so perfect for each other and your kids are beautiful. When did you start dating or did you date in high school and I was oblivious?

I meant to comment on your ice cream post a little bit ago so you would know I was reading your blog but I was drawn away from the computer by my kids...sorry.

I'm so glad I found you guys and congrats on the pregnancy and law school!

NYCmom said...

Hey guys! I miss you! Heidi...if you're bored while Joe is studying you should drive down to MO...I'd love to have you!!! Call me. xoxo

Pam Jorgensen said...

Hey Joe and Heidi! Remember me? I'm Jen's sis-in-law Pam married to her brother Scott living in AZ near Ben and Brittany. Congrats on the GRADUATE and the BABY!

You MUST tell me about the WIDDISON family on your link list. They are probably related to me - my mother's maiden name is Widdison

Grandma Poulsen said...

What wonderful photos! How nice that we celebrate Father's Day to honor those fathers who make such a difference for good in their children's lives. Aren't life's sweetest joys the ones we share with our families? I certainly believe this is true!