Monday, January 25, 2010

Time to Tell........


It is about time that I come out of undercover and spread the news more widely. If you have seen me lately, yes I am gaining weight, no I haven't been working out, and yes I am pregnant. I am in the awkward stage where I am sure people are thinking "..is she pregnant, or just putting on a few extra pounds?" We are so excited to add another little one to our family. We feel so blessed to be parents of our children, and can't wait for more crazy adventures ahead. So coming in July, we will be adding another little one. I am just as excited as if it were my very first baby. I can't wait to meet my new precious one!

13 comments:

Camille said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you. I can't believe how big Porter is in the picture at the top of your page. The last time we saw him he was a newborn. Cute kids . . . we miss you guys!

Skousen # 4 said...

You are the best looking pregnant woman. I can't wait to see you. I am glad you are feeling better.

Sandra Dubreuil said...

Wow! Congratulations Heidi! I'm sure this one will be just as cute as all your other kids:)

Perry's said...

That is so awesome. I can't wait to see your cute belly. Do you know what you are having?

HIJK Skousen said...

No, we don't know what we are having yet. We are debating if we are going to find out this time.

Jessi said...

YIPPEE!!!! I'm SO very happy for you. I AM going to see you pregnant this time! :) I can't wait to meet the next one of your absolutely adorable, sweet kids.

Christina said...

Congrats, that's exciting! I hope you are feeling okay and good luck!

Danielle said...

Wow, congratulations. I am very happy for you!!! You are such great parents...these little ones that come to your home are so lucky.

Grammy said...

We are thrilled, too, to welcome another sweet grandchild into our growing family. And Heidi, you look wonderful, and radiant! I am sure Kayla, Isaiah, and Porter will be excited for this new sibling to love.

Paige said...

I would like to state for the record that I have seen you and NEVER thought you were gaining weight!! SOOO happy for you and Joe!!

Colleen said...

congratulations! i am so excited for you.

Naomi said...

So great! Congratulations!!

Wilson Family said...

Woohoo! Hope you're feeling good, Heidi! Congratulations to you and your beautiful family!