Friday, July 25, 2008

Good luck!!!


Joe is off to take the BAR today. I just wanted to quickly post just how proud of him I am. Joe has worked UNCEASINGLY the last three years and every day puts in long hours of study. Sometimes I sit down to read what he has been reading and my mind starts to wander and one time I feel asleep after just a few minutes of reading a case. My Joe is a determined man and I know he will succeed in whatever he does. I am so proud of you Joe.

I am also very proud of all our many friends that are about to embark on this Bar, and in particular Joe's brother Jake. We love you Jake, and we are praying for your success.

Good luck all you BAR takers!!!!!!

6 comments:

Farnworth Family said...

Good Luck Joe!!! We hope that everything goes well with your move to Utah and with the baby. Give us a call when you get settled and we can meet somewhere for lunch.
Love,
The Farnworth family

Sandra Dubreuil said...

Good Luck Joe!!

Danielle said...

Good luck Joe!!
When are you guys moving out here? Are you looking for a house? Cuz I have one in mind...right across the street from me!!! :)

dersley said...

Good Luke to Joe! We have been thinking of all our law school buddies this week and hoping everything goes well.

Jen Allen

Perry's said...

I don't know if you are going to be in town anytime soon. But grandma bradshaw wanted me to get a hold of people and have them get together for a ice cream social. so if you are going to be coming anytime soon. call grandma and let her know when so she can set it up

Katherine said...

You've probably long taken the bar by now...but hope it went well. We're excited to see you again sometime!