Thursday, January 15, 2009

A few pictures

Since I have been so behind on my blogging, I thought I would post a few random pictures from the last few weeks.

Kayla and Isaiah LOVE little Porter. They really can't get enough of him. Isaiah constantly wants to hold him and give him kisses. I am so glad they have taken the new baby so well, and have been so extremely helpful. Kayla is the little mom around here. Whenever she hears Porter cry she wants to be the first by his side to comfort him.


This is how I found Isaiah sleeping the other night. Looks comfortable, don't you think? My how my little boy has grown. He really isn't too little anymore, I can hardly lift him anymore. He is a very solid boy.








Kayla helping Grandma blow out her candles.


Grandmas are truly the BEST!!! The kids look forward to seeing them all the time!


The other day, I went to my parents home. My mom was reading Isaiah a book and pretty soon he was asleep. This NEVER happens, my mom liked it so much that she quickly fell asleep too. I just had to snap this cute picture of them.


On Christmas Day we had a huge snowfall here. Joe made a sledding hill for the kids on our back porch. Joe is always so fun with the kids.



Life really couldn't be better. We love our little Porter, and we are so glad that he is here with us.

6 comments:

Matt and Elaina said...

Your children are so adorable. I love the first picture of Isaiah and Kayla holding Porter. What a fun idea to make a slide, I bet the kids had a blast! Your baby announcement is so neat! I am so glad to see all these new photos! We miss you guys!

Sandra Dubreuil said...

Your baby is soooo cute! Can't wait to meet him. And Heidi...you look AWESOME!!

NYCmom said...

Your kids are so adorable! I miss you guys so much! I so wish we could've stayed longer. I'm glad everything is going so well for you guys. You've certainly earned it. Love you!

Andrea Weaver said...

Wow...that Porter is a doll!!! We have got to get together soon so I can see him before he gets any bigger! You look so gorgeous Heidi. Of course you don't even look like you had a baby!! I love those pictures of Kayla and Isaiah just doting over Porter. How cute is that??

Skousen # 4 said...

Great pictures. I miss you guys to death. We cant wait to see you.

Paige said...

Not to get off subject, but I notice that your crib is built like your master bed. Did Ben make them or where did you get them? They are fabulous!!