Friday, January 30, 2009

Beware of Dog!

Today we decided to try to get a little creative. My creative skills really have been lacking lately, so I decided the kids needed something to do. They LOVE to scare Joe with anything and everything. Since we were talking about the letter D, we thought it would be fun to make mean dogs behind a door. The kids decided that when daddy gets home tonight, they are going to have him knock on the door and scare them with the dog. I don't post this because I think it is the most amazing idea out there (because clearly it isn't), I post this because Kayla wanted to write "BEWARE OF DOG" on her door, and her cute little handwriting amazed me. I didn't know she could write so well, and she is only 3!




You better watch out Joe, this is what you have coming to you.

5 comments:

Matt and Elaina said...

What a smart girl! I love children's handwriting. It is so fun when they learn to write and then read.

juli said...

So creative and cute! I bet they had fun "scaring" Joe.

Grandma Poulsen said...

I can imagine Joe's fright when he saw this very mean-looking dog! I would have been terrified! I will be cautious when I next visit your home.

One precious little boy I know would describe this dog in one word: "Skě’-wē" !! Does anyone have a idea which little boy I am thinking of?

Grandma Poulsen said...

Oops! I changed a word in the above comment, and then forgot to make the "a" into "an." So, I will try once more: Does anyone have an idea which little boy I am thinking of?

(Silly Grammy ☺)

Krista Cook said...

This is so cute. Thanks for sharing. I hope you are well.

Krista