Friday, January 30, 2009

Little Boy BLEW


He looks innocent doesn't he? Just peacefully looking around like nothing in the world is wrong. Yesterday I was changing his diaper on my bed. I guess, I had his legs up in the perfect angle because all of the sudden he squirted a lot of mustardy substance all over my shirt, pants and freshly washed sheets. I just had to start laughing. And this is about exactly how his cute little face looked after. I love this little guy, squirting and all. That's why I thought the name little boy BLEW would fit him perfectly, but he does look very handsome in blue too!

3 comments:

Skousen # 4 said...

He is so beautiful. I can't believe how fast they grow up. I can't wait to see him and Reagan together. They are going to have so much fun.

Matt and Elaina said...

Porter is so cute! I wish we could see him in person. I had to laugh at your story, because I have had similar experiences. You just can't get mad when they are so darn cute and innocent!

juli said...

That bring back some memories! Thanks for sharing. Porter is so cute!! :)