Monday, February 2, 2009

Painting toes

Kayla has been begging me for weeks to paint my nails, and I finally gave in. Don't you think my toes look beautiful? When Joe got home from work, he saw my toes and thought I was bleeding :). So, if you are in need of a good pedicurist, let me know, I can get you a great deal.



On a different note, Porter is starting to getting so many rolls. I love it when babies get chunky. Today he smiled at me for the very first time. He smiled at Joe about a week ago, but today, he finally gave in and decided to smile at his mama. It makes all those late night feedings worth it!


7 comments:

Sandra Dubreuil said...

LOVE the pedicure!! And your boy is so handsome:) We really do need to get together! My schedule is pretty open so email me and let me know what works for you!! The kids would have tons of fun playing while we catch up!

dersley said...

I love your toes. And what a cute mom you are with your little Porter. Love the picture of you both. Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you.

Matt and Elaina said...

Wow! Kayla did a great job on your toes! Porter is growing so fast! What a cutie. You look so good Heidi!

Skousen # 4 said...

What a cute little sucker.

Perry's said...

He is getting so big. Rya is 2 months and 10 1/2 pounds and 22 inches long. She is smiling like crazy and We love it. She will talk to Blair like crazy. She will only make a few cooing sounds my way. But not like she does with her daddy. Porter is a doll.

tristanandtricia said...

Look how big Porter is!!
Can you send Kayla this way? I can't reach my toes easily anymore.

Danielle said...

It's not fair that you are so darn skinny!!! Holy cow girl, I would have never guessed that you just had a baby. Porter is adorable and tell Kayla that she did a wonderful job. I'll have to get an appointment with her.