Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Belly Bug

My little Isaiah loves to stuff everything in his shirt. Maybe it is his way of transporting things around the house, like a big pocket. Well, today after Isaiah's nap I was changing his diaper and I got a big scare. I pulled up his little shirt to do my duty, and lo and behold I found a ginormous bug. I thought it was a cockroch and I screamed. All my memories of living in Argentina came flooding back. After I realized it was fake I began to laugh, but boy did that fake plastic fly have my heart racing. Here's to my little shirt stuffer.................

7 comments:

RicAnn said...

LOL!!! How cute is that. What a funny lil' guy.

Jules Holbrook said...

Oh my gosh, that would be so gross if it were real!!! But where would you find a bug that big in UTAH? Another reason I love living here.

tristanandtricia said...

Hahaha...I would just DIE!!

juli said...

I can see why you were scared!! I wouldn't like findng that anywhere, especially in clothes! Isaiah is such a cutie!

Matt and Elaina said...

That would have scared me too. I am not very brave when it comes to bugs and spiders. I try to put on a brave front around the kids, but sometimes I don't think I do too well!

Grandma Poulsen said...

Oh, my! I cannot even "put on a brave front" when it comes to "bugs" of almost any kind. Isaiah is a fun-loving little guy!

K said...

Bah ha ha! That's cute, funny and a little gross. I'm sure I would have screamed loud enough to make him never wanna do that again. =) I HATE bugs!! EWWW