Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Moments like this.....



Yesterday, Isaiah was complaining that his tummy hurt. Kayla quietly got the pillows stacked up on the couch and told Isaiah to lay down and she would take care of him. She scratched his back and sang him "Baby Mine". Now, I know that my kids aren't perfect, and I would like to say that they are ALWAYS friends and they NEVER fight, but let's be honest, I know as well as you do, that this is just not possible (at least for my kids). So moments like this make all the teasing and screaming worth it, and then I can take a deep breath and say, "I sure am glad my kids are friends."

5 comments:

Skousen # 4 said...

They are so great. I miss them so much and I think they are as close to perfect as kids get.

Melissa said...

Sooooo cute! I love looking at pictures of your adorable kids. Even though you only live down the street, it's fun to get to know you guys better!

juli said...

Kayla is such a great big sister! That is too cute!

Grandma Poulsen said...

I agree! Moments like this are priceless. How sweet to see Kayla nurturing her younger brother with such tender care!

K said...

That is way too prec (presh) and I KNOW where they learned that one from...MRS. Amazing Mother of the YEAR! =) HEIDS, you rock and so do your kids