Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sweet's Candy Factory




Julianne invited us to go to a Candy Factory with her cute kids. We had a blast, and we will for sure go back. They showed us how they make some of their candy and gave us a tour of the candy factory. They even let us sample the candy. My mouth still waters for the fresh coconut taffy they let us sample right off the conveyor belt. The taffy is WAY better fresh.

At the end of the tour they gave each of us a bag of taffy. The kids were ecstatic! They have been begging to go back ever since.......I wonder why?



I got a kick out of the hats they had us wear, especially little Porter's. They had little hats just for babies. He is my little factory man.


If anyone is looking for some good free fun, we would LOVE to go again. Gotta quench my sweet tooth somehow.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Canon's preschool went there and we all had lots of fun too. the samples were great!

Perry's said...

WE would love to go. It would be a lot of fun. Let me know if you are interested.

NYCmom said...

That is SO cute...Porter in that hat! I love it. I wish we could go on a field trip there with you. Maybe this fall!

Grammy said...

What a "sweet" time together! This tour sounds very interesting! My Granny used to make home-made taffy, and it was delicious freshly made! The little hats are great!