Friday, March 14, 2008

Baby Bear's 2nd Chair

Just thought I would show you just how talented my husband is. Joe found a fallen oak trunk in the forest in our neighborhood a little while ago and he decided he would make a chair out of it. During spare time (which there is very little in law school) Joe has twiddled and sanded away at this log and tonight he finished the very last touches. My favorite part about the chair is that not only is it sturdy, but he engraved something on the back of it. You see, the story "The Three Little Bears" is very popular at our house. Kayla is constantly requesting us to tell her the "Goldilocks Kayla" story. Since, the Baby Bear's chair breaks in the story, Joe thought it would be funny to make Baby Bear's 2nd chair. And believe me, this chair is VERY sturdy and heavy and there will be no more Goldilocks Kaylas breaking Baby Bear's chair. :)






2 comments:

Danielle said...

WOW!! A big shout out to Joe!! That is amazing.
So, did you say you guys are moving back in August? I really want to play with you lots, so you should move into our neighborhood!! :)

Brad said...

Whow! Joe that chair is awesome! I feel like a "less effective" father by comparison. I need to go make something that cool for my kids, now where is my duct tape?:-) Are you guys really coming back to Utah?