Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tagged by Danielle

I was tagged by Danielle.... Here we go...

1. What time did you get up this morning? Let's see....about 7:45, which is 5:45 mountain time and 4:45 pacific time.

2. What do you usually have for breakfast? In the midst of getting the kids what they need, and trying to shovel food down Isaiah fast enough, I usually forget to eat and it hits me around 11:30 when I am reminded by a growling stomach.

3. What is your favorite CD at the moment? The mix Joe makes me every year. It's Joe's tradition to make a new mix of songs for me every Christmas.

4. What kind of car do you drive? A Honda Accord. This car has been a trooper. It has taken us across the nation many times.

5. Favorite sandwich? I love rotisserie chicken sandwiches with big juicy tomatoes (yummy)

6. Favorite item of clothing? I love the kind of sweat pants or sweat shirts that are brand new and cuddly on the inside.

7. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Hawaii or Jerusalem.

8. What color is your bathroom? Good question. The walls are white and the garbage can is blue and sometimes we have a blue, yellow, creme or towel that hangs. We aren't quite in the decorating mode because of the student budget. I guess I could get more creative. Maybe I could make something cool out of a milk jug or cans and hang them up. :)

9. Where would you retire? I think Maui sounds perfect. Nice weather, beautiful scenery and sun.

10. Most memorable birthday? I'd have to say my very early childhood birthdays. I loved all the attention of my little friends gathering in a circle to give me (the birthday girl) lots of presents. It was so exciting.

11. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball

12. Are you a morning person or a night person? Both, but a little more night.

13. What is your shoe size? 6.5

14. Pets? nope, but we have some pretty big squirrels that live in the trees in our back yard.

15. What did you want to be when you were little? A cashier. I loved the buttons and the scanners. It was my life long dream.

16. What are you today? I don't quite understand the question, but I am a mother to 2 beautiful children and happy that my husband is almost done with law school.

17. What is your favorite candy? Anything chocolate

18. Your favorite flower? I love gerber daisies and anything my dad plants in his yard. I grew up for a love for flowers.

19. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? When Joe graduates in May. Yipee!

20. What are you listening to right now? The dryer clanking with probably some loose change in it.

21. What is the last thing you ate? Ummm.... I think a little piece of a brownie

22. Do you wish on stars? I love to star gaze.

23. What faith are you? LDS

24. Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone? Hmmm, I think it was my friend Camille.

25. Hair Color? Blonde

26. Name of your favorite school teacher?

27. Chocolate or vanilla? CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE

28. When was the last time you cried? I honestly can't remember, probably about a month ago.

29. What is under your bed? nothing, there are boards in the way or else there would be a lot of things.

30. What did you do last night? Went on a date with my little boy, Isaiah while Joe was on a date with Kayla. We had a blast.

31. Favorite smell? Freshly cut grass.

32. What are you afraid of? Snakes (me too Danielle), the cold and sometimes the dark.

33. How many towns have you lived in? I think at least over 10 (because of Argentina)

34. Do you make friends easily? I think so.

Now I tag: everyone who reads this.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm so glad you did this. That rotissery chicken sandwich is sounding pretty tasty right now! :)
I'm so glad you are moving back here! I definately want to play. Your kids are so cute and the perfect age for Parker to play with.
We live in Riverton. Where are you going to live when you move back?

NYCmom said...

"everyone who reads this" Now that is hardly fair! I'll probably do it though...I can never think of things to write about myself...it's always the kids so every once in a while it's nice to include some personal info. (Especially when I make this into a year-end scrapbook) xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

I love tags....you always learn such fun things about people! That's so cute that you went on dates last night! You're such a cute mom!

beth said...

Hi Joe and Heidi! You have such an adorable family! I remember finding your website once a couple of years ago and now thanks to blogs and facebook, I'm running into people again.

Hope you are doing well. Your kids are so cute and congrats on the upcoming graduation!

Beth (Fox) Amstadt

Laura W said...

Heidi, it's so fun to get to know you better. Graduating soon?!? Congrats, guys!