Wednesday, March 26, 2008

"Best Dad" award

This post goes out to Joe. Even though Joe has been so busy with school and all the stresses of life, he has always tried to have quality time with the kids each and every day. These pictures only touch on what Joe does with the kids, but give you a view that Joe isn't just your ordinary Joe.

Here is a picture of Joe relaxing and swinging with the kids in the hammock down stairs in our basement.



This morning, I caught Joe reading a book to Kayla and doing push ups at the same time. It made me laugh, so I sneakily snapped a picture. Joe gets the "BEST DAD" award. And he truly is. He always puts us first no matter what he does.


3 comments:

juli said...

You're a really great dad Joe, but you have some competition. Ben is really amazing!! The girls adore him! Heidi, we are so lucky!! LOVE the new layout!

tristanandtricia said...

Joe, you really are great! I wish we could come visit you all. Good luck with everything. :)

Mandy said...

That's so cute! I love the push up pic! Way to go, Joe, and I'd say you're not too shabby yourself, Heidi!