Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St. Patrick's Day


We decided it would be fun to make a St. Patricks Day a little more fun this year and bring a rainbow, pot of gold, shamrocks, and GOLD in our home. I hid the gold coins all around the house and Joe and kids had to find them and put them by the pot of gold. It was a lot of fun, and the kids had a blast.




I remember growing up when my mom made me green eggs in the morning for breakfast. I always thought it looked so gross, but have decided to carry on the tradition with my family. A few years ago I found this HUGE mug for Joe and I get it out special every year on St. Patrick's Day. Joe was a little grossed out by the green eggs, but he can never turn down eggs and especially potatoes.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

You are so cute Heidi!! How fun. I want you to live by me so we can do fun stuff.

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest mom! I feel like such a slacker!!! We were scrooges for St. Patty's day. I need to write these ideas down! You are so creative.