Saturday, April 19, 2008

Crazy looking nose

Kayla and I were driving to the park for a friend's birthday party. Here is how our conversation went on the way:

Kayla: Hey mom, look at the crazy looking nose on the car.
Me: Where is it?
K: Right there. ( and she pointed forward)
Me: I don't see it.
K: It's on the mirror

That is when I realized that she was probably talking about MY nose reflected on the rear view mirror. I adjusted the mirror and I asked her:

M: Where is the nose?
K: I don't know, now I see an eye.

I started laughing!

So now, the word is out, I have a crazy looking nose, thanks Kayla! :)

7 comments:

Sandra Dubreuil said...

Got to love kids for keeping one grounded! She is too funny:)

Apron Appeal said...

This made me giggle

Unknown said...

That is too funny! Kids say the craziest things, and it really makes you wonder what really goes on in their heads?? Yes, definitely you can add our blog to your list . . . I added yours to mine! It was great to see you and Kayla at the park.

dersley said...

That is so funny. I always thought your nose was a little goofy, I just wasn't ever brave enough to say it! j/k. You, your nose, and your little kids are beautiful. I really love the video of Kayla and Isaiah riding the trike together. It is darling.

Are you guys getting excited for life after law school? We want to come see you once you all move back west.

Jen Allen

tristanandtricia said...

That's cute! Oh Heidi, if you have a crazy nose, I'm not sure there would be a word for mine. That's funny. :)

NYCmom said...

hahahaha....that is so funny! sometimes you appreciate their innocence...sometimes not so much. jackson pointed at my belly shortly after kate was born and just laughed and said "mommy what HAPPENED?!" awesome.

Grandma Poulsen said...

I happen to think Heidi's nose is quite attractive! After all, she may have gotten that good looking nose from her mom!

Fun story! Way to go, Kayla!