Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Oh my HECK!!

Yup, that's right, it is hard to believe, but about 20 minutes outside of Ann Arbor there is a tiny town (and I mean TINY, only 3 buildings worth) called Hell, Michigan. We decided to check it out and take a little drive. It was basically a tourist trap, but the ice cream bar was good with all the fixings laid out in a coffin. Joe has always needed a little extra help finding his direction.

Heidi knows which way she is headed.

See, it's official, Hell, Michigan really is a place, we are not lying. Does anyone want to come visit?

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I'm sure I'll be there soon anyways. Tristan

Skousen # 4 said...

I knew there was something about Joe that was not right. He is going to Hell.

Julie M. said...

Okay, I totally went there, on accident. See I found a great deal on Craigslist, and mapquest got me lost. In Hell!! Did you see the Great and Spacious church up there too? I'm going to have to go back and take pictures because it's hilarious! :) By the way, I didn't have my camera, but the Hell sign had ice all over it. Hell was frozen over! ;)