Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Free Rose!!

This afternoon, my friend Camille left a message on my answering machine saying she had just drove by a flower shop that said they were giving free roses to anyone named Kayla. After Joe got home from school we decided it would be fun to take Kayla and let her pick out a free rose. She had a great time and was smiling ear to ear when she came out of the flower shop. Thanks Camille!

Here's the sign:





Kayla of course picked out the pink and purple rose. Lately she has been saying that purple is her favorite color.

6 comments:

Sandra Dubreuil said...

how sweet!! she looks so happy:)

Tricia said...

That's so cute. :) Is she turning 2 or 3? They grow up so fast, I can't keep track of the years. It must be 3, huh? Anyways, we have a post for Joe if you check out our blog and scroll down. :) Miss you all.

beth said...

That is very cute. I wonder why the shop did that.

RicAnn said...

That is so cute :) That definetly makes a girls day!

Anonymous said...

That is SO cute! She is such a doll...I'm sure she'll be getting many of those in the future :)

Julie M. said...

That's really cute! I think she had it the day you come to our house, and I was wondering what it was all about!