Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Isaiah's Birthday

Because of all the craziness of our life lately, I forgot to post pictures of Isaiah's birthday which took place a few weeks ago. I can't believe that Isaiah is now 2. It's true, time goes faster and faster the more kids you have.

Because of the traumatic way Isaiah's grand entrance occurred and the pain we felt together during the birthing process, I have always had a special bond with Isaiah since he entered the world. Isaiah really is a special little boy. He adores his older sister Kayla and mimics almost everything she does. He even wants to play dress ups, but don't worry, he always has a truck, car, or tool in hand, and he truly is ALL boy. He makes me so happy to be his mom. He tells me often that he loves me, loves to hold my hand in the car, snuggle, and he is his "mama's little boy". I need to cling on to these moments before he becomes his "daddy's boy" and will be embarrassed to even hug me in public. I love my little boy so much and am so excited for all the future holds for us.

Isaiah LOVES horses, so for his birthday he wanted to feed the animals and ride the horsies.







2 comments:

tristanandtricia said...

Isaiah is getting so big!! And Heidi, you look SO cute!! We miss you all and wish we could see you more...or at all.

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

Can I just say how cute you are - even (okay ESPECIALLY) when pregnant! If only I looked that cute!