Sunday, September 14, 2008

You're It!

I've been got! Thanks for the tag Jen. The Rules: Answer the questions using only ONE WORD. Then tag four others. I'm going to tag Camille, Julianne, Danielle, and Heather Doney. Here are my answers:


1. Where is your cell phone? who-knows? (that's one word right?)
2. Your significant other? Joe
3. Your hair? Blonde
4. Your mother? Musical
5. Your father? Gardener
6. Your favorite thing? Chocol....er...Joe
7. Your dream last night? Grandpa
8 Your favorite drink? Crystal-lite
9. Your dream/goal? debtlessness
10. The room you’re in? mine
11. Your hobby? Scrapbooking
12. Your fear? snakes
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
14. What you’re not? Creamated
15. Muffins? Triple-Chocolate-Blast
16. One of your wish list items? MazdaRX8
17. Where you grew up? Kearns/South-Jordan
18. The last thing you did? walked
19. What are you wearing? Jeans
20. Favorite gadget? iPhone
21. Your pets? None
22. Your computer? On
23.Your mood? Pregnant
24. Missing someone? Michigan
25.Your car? Gadget
26. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
27. Favorite store? Von-Maur
28. Like someone? (is that "are you..." or "do you...") - Kids
29. Your favorite color? Blurple
30. When is the last time you laughed? 2-seconds-ago-when-I-wrote-"Blurple"
31. Last time you cried? Pregnant

4 comments:

Melodie Starr* said...

hahahaha1 i love you pouls! Blurple??!!? that is awesome... so you are in UTAH!??! what? are you going to live here? does that mean we could see each other? TELL ME?!!? hace MUCHO hermana

Laura W said...

lol -- too funny. And wow, 79 days?? Pregnancy goes so fast when it's someone else!! :)

NYCmom said...

I should amend my list. Missing someone? YOU!!! How are you doing? How did the dr. appt go? Call me! xoxo

tristanandtricia said...

HAHAHAHA!! You make me laugh so hard. I wish my tagged list was as creative as yours. At least I follow the questions to the dot and don't stray. How do you feel about that?