Thursday, September 11, 2008

Whirlwind of events

I can't believe it has really been a whole month since I last posted anything. This will change, I promise. Just when I thought life would "kinda" slow down, it seems to have sped up faster and faster. We are now back in Utah, just trying to get settled. Kayla and Isaiah are DYING for friends, so if anyone would like to get together, let us know. I will be posting lots a pictures and new happenings really soon, until then............sorry for the loss of touch.

3 comments:

Doney Days said...

YEA you're back! We would love to come see you guys. Let us know where you're at.

NYCmom said...

We would love to get together! How do you guys feel about Wyoming? Maybe Kansas?

Danielle said...

Where in Utah are you? We would love to be your friends! When do you want to play?