Thursday, September 18, 2008

Two handy men at work

Tonight our trusty Honda that has been good to us all these years had a little trouble. The kids and I picked Joe up at work, and all of the sudden, the car died on us. Thankfully we made it to Joe because I would have no idea what to do with 2 kids, stranded, and pregnant, could have been crazy. Well, we were able to get it started after about an hour wait and then we went to the car parts store and Joe worked on our car and was able to fix it. Here are some cute pictures of my boys at work.

Isaiah just got some tools for his birthday and they came in handy tonight.



Isaiah is truly ALL boy. He had so much fun hammering and sawing and learning from his Daddy.

1 comments:

NYCmom said...

I hope he was hammering and sawing on the car. That would be awesome. I'd like to see the results!