Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Tree Hunting

Joe and the kids were able to head up with the rest of the Skousen Family to cut down our beautiful Christmas tree. I stayed back, just because my back has been giving me troubles, but they had a really good time. It is such a fun tradition to cut down our very own Christmas Tree. We have done it every single year of our marriage. Even when we lived in Michigan we went to a Christmas Tree Farm. I love the smell of it.

Here's Aunt Lizzy giving Isaiah a ride through the snow.



Kayla had a fun time running in the snow. This girl was born for the cold. I freeze up when I am cold and Kayla comes alive.


Joe, Kayla, and Isaiah, next to our soon-to-be Christmas Tree:


And, cutting it down together:



What a fun day they had getting the Christmas Tree. We all relaxed that night with everyone at our home with some homemade Cafe Rio and the BYU vs. UofU game!

0 comments: