Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Be-lated Halloween

I have been quite the slacker lately with updating this blog. I think it is mainly because it is hard for me to sit for long or really any period of time because my back is starting to hurt so bad from the baby. But here you go, I am FINALLY posting some pictures from Halloween. Since the costumes from last Halloween still fit Kayla and Isaiah, we decided to use the same ones. Kayla was proud to be in her cowgirl outfit and Isaiah LOVES dogs. I think we will have to get him one in the near future. We had fun trick-or-treating with the kids, going to parties, and doing MANY MANY Halloween activities.




i
The kids had fun dressing up to go to Daddy's work. Joe even had a clown nose when he opened the door. The kids were very confused as to why their Daddy's nose was red. What a fun fun day!!

1 comments:

NYCmom said...

So cute! I loved seeing all these posts. Thanks for updating. I can't wait to see you & the kids in 3 short weeks! YAY! We miss you. Talk to you Friday unless you go into labor before then! xoxox