Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Doll House

When we first moved here, Joe's parents were EXTREMELY generous and gave us many things to put in our home. One of the things was this old doll house. Joe was so excited to repaint it with the kids. So the other day, Joe draped the kids in garbage sacks and gave them some paint. The kids had a blast and even in the end began painting each other. :)











The kids have had a blast decorating the doll house. Every day I ask Kayla what she wants to do and she almost always says she wants to paint the doll house. I will have to get some updated pictures up soon. They have fun picking out different colors for the rooms and carpet and decorations. It will be fun to see the final product of this house.

2 comments:

tristanandtricia said...

I totally remember that doll house. I would play in it for hours. I'm glad you are cleaning it up, I think we used hamsters, guinea pigs and gerbils as the dolls. :)

Jennica said...

Hey Heidi, this is Jennica Draper, Heather Draper's little sister and also Joe's old across the street neighbor from South Jordan! I just came across your blog and I HAD to leave a comment on this post because I would ALWAYS play with this doll house with Julie and Mary Ann! And Tricia is right, half the time little critters were our toys! How fun!