Monday, February 4, 2008

Car show


A few weekends ago we went to the famous Detroit Car show. I didn't realize how hands on the car show is. They allow you to get in almost every car. Kayla and Isaiah had a fun time getting in the cars and pretending to drive them.




This is my favorite picture by far. The cars that were just on display and not hands on, of course, the kids wanted to "drive" them and touch them. I caught this picture at the perfect time of both of them trying to sneak over. How cute, don't you think?

4 comments:

Skousen # 4 said...

They are so cute. I miss them so much. Ben wants to get the silver car can you pick it up for us?

RicAnn said...

That is way too cute! I can't wait till little ez can have a play buddy :)

NYCmom said...

That is adorable! What cute kids! I wish we could've been there...that looks so fun!

tristanandtricia said...

That is so cute! What timing on the picture. And those cars are so cool...wish we could have been there!