Thursday, October 23, 2008

Timpanogos Cave

Joe's Dad had a WONDERFUL idea of hiking to Timpanogos Cave last Saturday. We made it up there the last open day of the season. Since they don't allow strollers, we took turns carrying the kids up. It was funny to see the reactions of fellow hikers watching me try to lug up my pregnant body and carrying a kid at the same time. At one point a lady hiking down said, "Wow! Good luck!" I must have been a sight to see waddling up the mountain side, but we had a great time.


The group shot:


Isaiah leading Joe through the cave:



Kayla and her cheesy smile.


We had a great time and hope to do it again when it opens in the spring!

3 comments:

Apron Appeal said...

I LOVE that hike in the fall. It's gorgeous! With Utah's early snow did you miss all the color? From the pictures, it looks a little grey.

Gwen

Joanne said...

I have not been to Timpanogos cave since I was a teenager. I definatly need to go next year. sounds like you all had fun, and, Heidi, I am very impressed!

NYCmom said...

You have to be the cutest little pregnant girl! I love your little petite belly. I'm sure it doesn't feel petite on you, but you sure wear it well!! I can't wait to see you guys in December! I hope we can be a help staying with you right when the baby comes. You're so nice to let us come. We love you!!!!!